My periods are no way normal!?
i'm 15 years old, and be diagnosed with an Over-active thyroid October 2005. I am currently taking carbimazole to control my heart rate etc.
And as far as i can remember, my period have never be normal since. They purely come on when they feel approaching it.
Could this be due to the medication or is it more serious.
I am very worried and a nearest and dearest member said it be the stress i am going through but i aint going through stress. She said a few years ago she never had a term for 12 months
please help me .. im extraordinarily worried i may not be able to own children.
Answers: Do yourself a like better and go onto a contraceptive. It eill help out regulate them, so you feel better roughly speaking it.
It depends, is it that you dont get your spell for months or just a couple days. You should step talk to your doctor in the region of your medication and see if it could be causing you not getting your spell. If its just a couple days bad thats normal for a gilr your age.
- Havent had my time of year in 9 weeks...?
- How soon can u resume sexual activity whith ur partner after termination of pregnancy in first trimester?
- If I'm a XL surrounded by Junior shirts, what would I be contained by Misses?
- Natural ways to receive rid of monthly cramps?
- Females only- contraception?